1 fl oz (30mL) Potassium Iodide Liquid Solution SSKI | Exclusively made from Potassium Iodide (KI) Pharmaceutical USP Grade | Equals 140 iOSAT Tablets | SHIPS WORLDWIDE
- Each 1 fl. oz. (30mL) of our SSKI Potassium Iodide Liquid Solution contains 18.5g of Potassium Iodide (KI) in truly distilled water. This equates to 616mg of Potassium Iodide (KI) per 1mL of SSKI solution. Our rubber-free dropper dispenses ~20 drops per 1mL.
- 1 drop contains a little over 30mg of potassium iodide. 4 drops is equal to ~1 iOSAT tablet. 1 fl. oz. (30mL) of SSKI solution is equivalent to approximately 140 iOSAT tablets, a savings of up to 95%.
- Ingredient Depot's 1 fl. oz. (30mL) SSKI Solution is bottled in a tamper-proof, dark amber non-reactive glass bottle with a "Dropper Cap" with no rubber parts.
- Our "Dropper Cap" is NOT made of rubber and does NOT require cleaning after each use. You will NOT need a separate bottle cap for storage. Iodine is a strong oxidizer, thus will dissolve the rubber in a rubber eye dropper.
- Our rubber-free system avoids these issues and provides long lasting, precise dispensing of your solution. (as pictured)
Ingredient Depot's Potassium Iodide Liquid Solution is always fresh. Does not expire. Store at room temperature out of direct sunlight. No need to refrigerate.
WARNING: DO NOT HANDLE IF ALLERGIC TO IODINE OR POTASSIUM IODIDE. Keep away from children.
Ingredient Depot's Potassium Iodide Liquid Solution is offered as "talisman" only. No claims are made with respect to efficacy for any purpose whatsoever.